Thursday, October 15, 2009

Crazy Tongue Action

Figured I might as well do a few days in a row with some pictures. Having lots of fun with the new camera. With an 8gig memory stick, I can take all sorts of pictures and video for a long time. I think at maximum quality, I can take over a full hour of video footage. That's awesome!

I'm hoping that I can get outside this weekend for a decent long run on Sunday. They are promising 60 and sunny. I would kill for that, hell I'd be happy with 50 and sunny. The whole treadmill thing is getting old fast and I've only done it for 2 weeks now. I've even tried hill programs and random settings to try and keep it interesting. That helps, but it is still just not the same. Honestly, I'm also starting to think that subtle differences in muscle usage occurs when on the mill. Enough such that I am sore in weird places that I've never felt when running outdoors.

I honestly can't believe October is already half over. Where does the time go? Within a week or two, my brother is gonna be a Dad for the first time. I can't believe that is happening already! Next thing you know, our kids will be crawling around and playing together. Expect lots of footage of that coming up here by the end of the month.

For Sarah, the picture that Megan took:


Megan's first snowman of this winter:


Casey doing funny faces:


This one is priceless:


Megan holding Casey:


And finally, more fun video footage:

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Thanks for the picture, Shawn! I'm ashamed that I have been off your blog for this long. Just sitting down for a break and did not feel like facebook so decided to check your blog but had no idea where I left off. Now I know - thanks and glad to be catching up! :) Hopefully I won't let that much time pass again - amazing how fast it goes without even realizing it!