Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Right On Time

We had marked down Valerie's due date as October 21st on our calendar. It was the day I originally remembered being told. And lo and behold, what do we find? Baby Elizabeth born on October 21st, in the early morning hours right before 4am. We stopped by the hospital tonight to get a peek at the newest Anderson on the block.

I'm so excited for my brother, and so nervous right along with him. I know what he is going through in some ways, and not at all in others. Our lives are on such different tracks, that it isn't always easy to relate. I do know he is going to be a great Dad even if he doesn't know it yet. It took me time to figure that out as well. And Scott, if you are reading this, I recommend going back to the start of our Adventure and reading up. Maybe you can find some words of wisdom in my ramblings from those first few weeks Megan entered our lives.







Congrats, I love you bro!

2 comments:

Jenny McGovern said...

Congrats everyone! Our Fiona was born on the 21st too...must have been a good day to have babies! Hope you and your family are doing well!

Shawn said...

October is a crazy month of babies. We know about 5 different people with babies this month, including our neighbors! Those dang Minnesota winters, I tell ya...