Tuesday, February 28, 2006

A Whole New World

I finally figured out what has been wrong with my blog for the last few weeks. Actually, I've kinda known all along, I've just been mulling over what I was going to do about it. When I first started my blog, I wrote posts because they were fun. Over time, I started writing posts I thought would be interesting to a wider audience. This worked for awhile, but when all my posts became about only 2 subjects, exercise and Megan, I sort of got burned out on just those subjects!

So what does that mean? I'm going to posting more. In fact, I'm going to make a commitment to posting every day for the month of March. To accomplish this I have to post about the things I know and am interested in. That's what blogs are supposed to be about right? Even if that means they will be uninteresting to anyone else!

So to those that may still read my blog from time to time, you'll be in for a treat of all sorts of random posts. And for those that only come for my Megan updates, there will be some of those too don't worry!

No comments: