Friday, August 06, 2010

Generally Tired

Survived another week, and honestly, I should be more stressed out, but I'm not. Probably because I'm simply too tired to be stressed. Some of the things I've been working towards at work are coming to fruition. I've cut through the major red tape barriers and will be finally getting my ideas out to some of the real decision makers. I'm excited about that, but in some ways will just be glad to have it reach that point. Simply because I'll finally be able to say to myself that I pushed my ideas as absolutely far as they could go.

In other news, Megan has been asking me every single day this week, "Are you going to stay home tomorrow?". Constantly answering no has been pretty tough, but at least tonight I got to say yes. We don't have too much planned this weekend, so hopefully something will come to me tomorrow. It's my Mom's birthday today, and I tried calling her at least 4 times with no luck. I ended up taking the cheap way out and just texted her a happy birthday. Sunday we'll get together and have a birthday dinner of Famous Dave's.

Not much else new going on this week. The fact that it is August already is still mind boggling. It feels like I bought my "new" computer a few months ago, but it was back in October of 09!! On the plus side, it also means we are only 3 weeks away from a long needed vacation. I probably haven't mentioned that yet, so maybe I'll wait to post more details on that in the next few days.

No comments: