Saturday, March 08, 2008

Not Enough Hours

Just when I'm at a time when it feels like I never have enough time, we have to go and lose an hour.

Since my blogs have become somewhat of week in review, I might as well go with it. This week started off on an early note as I took some family to the airport to goto Las Vegas. I was up at 4:30am to get them there on time... Ugh. From that point, it felt like I just never caught up on sleep all week long. I suppose the staying up until midnight every night didn't help matters.

Tuesday sucked with that surprise morning snow storm. Okay, maybe not a snow storm but it made my commute take an extra 20 minutes. Not to mention, I got so frustrated that I almost hit the ditch (or much worse). Didn't even tell Andrea about that one... hmmm guess I'm screwed now!

The rest of the week was blah for the most part. The cold weather is still here, I'm still struggling with running indoors, and I was damn glad to see Friday roll around.

Today was a bit more fun, as I started off the day with a solid 7 mile run. After that, the fam headed to Edinborough Park in Edina. It was JAM packed for a Saturday morning, but we still managed to squeeze an hour of fun out of it. Megan and I ran all around inside the tree house together, she loved it. After that we hit a nice big lunch at Red Lobster, where Megan was very well behaved. All in all, a very pleasant Saturday afternoon.

Here are 2 shots from today at Edinborough:



No comments: