Friday, March 21, 2008

Winter Spring... Spring Winter...

Make a decision already! I was out for my second outdoor run this week, for a nice long 10 miler. And today there is a friggen snow storm? Seriously? I'm having second thoughts about my love of Minnesota. Between the snow falls lately, and the near car accidents I've had, this week was one of those weeks where I'm just happy to come out the other side alive.

Sometimes you just have to keep moving forward, and that's just what I'm going to do. Let the hardships of the week slip away as I focus on the weekend and the soon-to-arrive real Spring time.

What's on tap for this weekend? First up is Easter egg coloring, which we are going to start right now actually. This year, we will most likely focus on colors with Megan this time. She has been doing very well with all her colors lately... In fact, I can hear Andrea right now asking her to find the "Yellow" one...

Tomorrow morning we are heading bright and early to the Zoo baby animals, at the Minnesota zoo. Megan has also made huge improvements in her identification of animals through signs. She even knows the actual sign for "animals". She loves watching this one web site that goes through animals and doing the signs as she listens.

Anyway, I'm being told that my real life is slipping away while I blog. Maybe there is some truth to that. I had better end this for now!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It was 63 degrees here on Fri and the next morning we had a hard frost and it didn't get above 40 all day. I feel your pain (at least we don't have any snow though!)