Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Dance-A-Palooza

I've already been on the computer too long, updating my running information. I haven't had time to post, but last Saturday I suffered a pretty bad injury. While doing a longer weekend run, I got what I assume is a typical overuse muscle strain in my inner upper thigh. If I had to guess, it's a sartorius strain. After 2 days rest, I've done 2 more light runs with no pain, but I can tell pushing much past 5-6 miles would aggravate it. For now, I'll keep up light runs and see how it goes. Maybe this winter will finally bring me to weight lifting as an alternative.

Okay so enough about my lameness, let's get on to the real purpose of this post. The other night, Megan did the most adorable series of dances for us, that I was able to capture all on tape. For your viewing pleasure, I present, Megan's Dance-A-Palooza!!

First, we start of dancing with the pudding...



And we move on to some solo dancing...



More moves, wait, we need a dancing partner?



Get down with those panda moves!



And now to thank the wonderful dancing partner.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cute! She's got better hip action than a lot of those "stars" on Dancing with the Stars! :)

spock74 said...

Girl's got skillz!

brent said...

happy bday ms m!!!