Monday, November 03, 2008

Case of the... oh who am I kidding

The weather today erased any Monday blahs. I couldn't BELIEVE how nice it was outside for another late season outdoor run. I also got out on Sunday at the last minute. I drove ALL the way to the gym before even realizing how nice out it was, and changing my indoor plans to outdoor. 3 days and 24 miles later...

It's amazing how my brain works. I had my standard "wake up at 2am for no reason" again last night, only this time it was different. For starters, it was Sunday, so by this time I had forgotten about any lingering problems/issues/lame crap at work. Added to that was the fact that we had made our decisions about our refinancing. End result? The 2am wake up was just a blip, as I drifted back to sleep almost immediately. Ahhhh was it nice.

I didn't post anything about Halloween yet, but we had a lot of fun Friday night. We made plans to go around with our neighbors, and their kids. Andrea was working with Megan part of the day, going over what we would do. Mainly we just wanted her to focus on saying the Trick or Treat and Thank you's. The first picture is actually from the previous weekend, when Megan was at my Mom's house on Saturday night. She wanted me to share that... The one after is the night of Halloween.





The night started out quite funny, because our neighbors arrived and lo and behold... Their daughter was also a Unicorn! We hadn't talked at all about what our kids were going to dress up as, so it was a surprise to everyone to see the girls dressed the same. Too funny!



The weather was great, the kids had a great time, Megan did well for the most part. She got tired eventually, which was understandable. That costume she had was very warm and heavy. I overdosed heavily on candy all weekend, but what else is new. There is a reason I don't buy candy, cause I can't stop eating it.

Well that's all for now. If I want to get more than 1 post up a week, I can't go on forever. Gotta save something to drone on about later this week.

No comments: