Saturday, January 24, 2009

My Gift

It's been a fast month. I had a lot of preparing to do last week for a Dungeons and Dragons session on Jan 17th. The session itself was a mixture of awesome and odd. The important thing is that everyone had fun even though I wasn't fully prepped. The plot is starting to unfold and the next few sessions are all about "discovery". In terms of a movie, it's that middle section where you start to learn some facts but not everything is fully revelaed yet.

Work is just work, I haven't been giving it much thought recently. Next few weeks will be interesting as we get through review time, and I let my higher ups know that I will be taking the 4 weeks off in May/June. So far only one person I trust knows about the coming baby.

In the meantime, I'm trying to survive the cold weather with as much indoor running as I can handle. It's tough, so far the longest distance I've been able to manage is 12 miles, on Jan 1st. I haven't been able to do that again. That long on a treadmill just drives you nuts.

So on to the real reason for this post. Sometimes in life, you come across something you just have to share. This is one of those times. Not gonna say what it is, but just listen to the whole thing. Then, imagine Megan dancing around in a circle singing along. My gift to you is hopefully a smile.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That song is hilarious! I think it is funny how serious they are singing it. I would share it with my kids but it would probably just give them ideas.