Sunday, February 01, 2009

Super Bowl

About 20 minutes before we head over to my brothers house to watch the super bowl. I've hardly followed any football this year, or any sports for that matter. Watching sports has never been on my top 10 list of things to do, but it is fun watching with other people who do really get into it. Today is a prime example, I didn't even know who the second team playing was (Steelers), and mainly it's just an excuse to spend a few hours with my brother.

Last night Grandma Gayle babysat Megan while Andrea and I had dinner and saw a movie. We went with "Taken" which was enjoyable. I'd give it a 6 out of 10. The worst part of the movie was the previews - Non stop horrible movies coming out, this year might be a dry spell. Thankfully there are a few good ones...

Next weekend Andrea and I are going to head to New Ulm for an overnight, again with free babysitting for Megan. Trying to get as much in before the new baby arrives, and Andrea wanted to take a few days before she's 8 months pregnant and can't enjoy things like that. I still can't believe she went to Ren Fest with me, sitting on hard benches all day, while 8 months pregnant. Was I just that clueless?

Anyway, time to cut this short. As always, I think I need to make more time for my blog. Maybe... but I've said that a thousand times before.

No comments: