Saturday, March 28, 2009

Back to the Basics

Here we are, 2 1/2 weeks since my last post. It was by choice, no complaining this time. In this world of Twitter, Facebook, MySpace and all the rest, blogging will soon be just another lost art form. Nothing lasts forever.

Blogging can be as easy or as difficult as I feel like making it. Like a lot of things, it's just how you approach it. Sometimes I just need a new approach to see things for what they are. My blog is like that... It's been a place for me to share different things at different times. What I share and how much I share always seems to change over time.

So here we go, back to the basics of what this blog started as. A place to share interesting tid bits about my life that others might be interested in. I can't promise things won't change, but at least for awhile, I can promise a few things. No more bullshit posts, no more negativity, no more ramblings about things that piss me off.

I thought I'd start off with the big news of the last 2 weeks. We finally came to decide on a name for the new baby! That name is Casey Gayle Anderson. Interesting how it all worked out really, but aren't names always like that? We talked briefly about spelling variations, but Andrea likes the traditional the best.

The other big stuff recently was our family spring break vacation to Wisconsin Dells last week. It was from Sunday to Wed. It was fun for the most part, with usual family interactions plus a little extra for good measure. The important part is the Megan had a blast at all the water parks and a huge climbing indoor play park. I have 75 pictures to go through, I'll post some of the better ones tomorrow.

No comments: