Saturday, June 19, 2010

Long Week

This was the first time in a month that I actually had to be at work all 5 days. Thankfully I survived, and next week I'm only doing a 3-day week! Nice. Aside from work, I did a couple of hot runs, and not much else. Megan was at the YMCA day camp all week, that I mentioned before. Despite having a few days of rain, she absolutely loved her time there. It was even more fun because she attented with two neighbor girls that she is friends with.

Today we hit up the Zoo, which was an awesome decision. The weather was so perfect outside, that we didn't even go inside the entire time we were at the zoo. We parked, walked through one of the outdoor enterences, and then went straight to the Zoo Farm. Casey had such a great time in the petting Zoo. I thought she might be a little scared, but she was fearless and loved touching and going up to all the goats.

Not sure what we are doing for Fathers Day tomorrow, but it will probably involve a brunch somewhere. The problem is where? Need to find a place that won't be too insanely busy as to require an hour wait, but have good enough food and service so that we can enjoy it. My brother was saying this new place in town called Wild Bill's was having a brunch thing, but I just got done reading a ton of horrible reviews. Hmmm... anyone got any suggestions? I got a few hours to decide...

No comments: