Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Much A-Blog About Nothing

I've been browing more blogs lately, searching for some inspiration for my own blog. (keeping in theme with my unoriginality). I've noticed most blogs either have some sort of hobby theme (biking, gaming, etc) or life pursuit theme (such as weight loss goals, exersize plans, etc). The rest usually promise to be about nothing interesting. Even my alter ego Kevin Smith professes to have a boring ass life.

I'm not sure what direction I want to go with my blog yet, but I'll be sure to post when I do. Right now I'm leaning more towards light hearted humor, simply because I like making people laugh. But I'm also like the real serious introspective type posts that either connect with people or make them think I've seriously lost it. Then of course, there is the whole goal of posting an actual web log of my future daughter, which was one of the main motivations in the first place.

Hmmm... perhaps I will end up with a blending of all different types that suits me. Until then, enjoy this Google search proving my point.

1 comment:

brent said...

the other cool thing about a blog is that its yours...if you don't want a theme, its all good. no theme required. maybe you could just write stuff until a theme begins to develop, or whatever suits your fancy. no pressure here in blogland, do whatever you feel like, whenever you feel like it. its all good!