Thursday, November 10, 2005

Graphic Content

WARNING! The following links contain pictures of me without a shirt on! This has been known to have the same effects as Medusa. Yes, there have been cases of petrification. You have been warned!

July to November to Aug 06 progress - Front

July to November to Aug 06 progress - Side

I like where I've made it to, but I definitely don't feel done yet. I'm really feel that I could be close to my goals before my next birthday. That would be nice since I will be turning the big Three Oh. My two close friends from highschool are both turning 30 this year, at the end of this month. (3 days apart!) Hopefully I'll get to spend some time with both of them.

Megan turned 1-month yesterday! I honestly can't say that Megan has gotten any easier or harder, although Andrea tells me her fussy time will peak around 6 weeks. Just in time for me to go back to work! I'm not sure how hard things will be once I go back to work. If I goto bed at 11pm every night, at most I'll be home for 6 hours a night, only 4 hours if I want to work out. What can I do with such little time?

I guess I shouldn't worry about it, Time will march on and we can't live on our savings forever. I will just never get over the fact that work takes up the largest percentage of your life. It shouldn't be that way! Maybe I should start buying lottery tickets?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe you should look at the time you *do* have as opposed to a glass half empty mentality.

-Your Wife

brent said...

good progress dude!

i am not 30, nope not me, no siree, i refuse to believe it. i'm in total denial heh.

Anonymous said...

Even your hair looks better! Keep up the good work!
Mom