Sunday, November 13, 2005

No Gnews is Good Gnews

Not much new to report since my last post. Andrea's parents visited this weekend and told us Megan is definitely getting bigger. It's harder for us to tell because we spend every day with her.



Work coming up soon, just another week and half off. Tomorrow we are going to start the "practice" week for me going back to work. Both for myself (I need to get on a normal sleep schedule) and for Andrea. So tonight, I'll probably goto bed around midnight and set my alarm for 6am just like I was going to work. Then I'm going to be "at work" (i.e. not help with anything) until 5pm. After that I'll probably go work out like I would on a normal week day. Gonna repeat that all week and see how things go. I'm not sure what Andrea is planning for Megan. If she will try to keep her in the bedroom most of the night or sleep with her downstairs, etc.

Luckily, my first day back to work is actually just one day (Wed) before Thanksgiving. So it's one day before a 4 day weekend. I guess technically I go back on Nov 28th, considering my first day back will be cleaning out my email box of over 400 emails. Good times!

1 comment:

Steve Eck said...

She looks cute all wrapped in the blanket!