Friday, February 29, 2008

Bye Bye Birdie

This week between posts crap has got to stop. Problem is, I just don't spend time down stairs near the computer like I used to. Makes it hard to get any time for blogging.

What do I want to bitch about tonight? Let's see... I'm not getting enough sleep, not getting enough exersize, not eating as good as I should be. Works slowed down, but still finding ways to stress me out. A domain expert, and somewhat of a mentor to me just left the company this week. Good times.

What's going on with Megan you ask? She is doing okay, still picking up new signs on a regular basis and attempting new words every once and awhile. She can now do signs for various daily objects on her own, just by hearing the word (as opposed to also seeing the accompaning sign). She still has a ways to go, and I try to keep us positive, but it's hard when logic dictates that either she will get caught up, or it will just be the way things are.

Tomorrow is the big day. Time to say goodbye to the TV and hello to a basement playzone of fun. I was able to solicit for help early Saturday morning to get it over to my Mom's house. At that point, Andrea will be taking Megan down to New Ulm for the day to spend some time with Papa and Grandma B. In the meantime, I'll be spending the day setting up the play house. Check back tomorrow for the exciting results!

No comments: