Monday, February 22, 2010

Target Audience

I'm usually pretty perceptive of changes in my normal routine. For as long as the "Followers" feature became available, I've had 3 followers. The 3 blog links on my blog roll. All of a sudden today I have 10 followers! (and I lost one of my original 3!) Oh, I must be getting famous.

Has my recent post on religion grabbed people? Should I do a full month of blogging about "Why Shawn is Atheist" or "How I think I developed morals without religion"? It's funny how much feedback I got on my recent post. Thanks to those that left comments. My Mom says to me, "The things you say amaze me." She's either amazed at what I say or I'm simply crazy. My brother tells me I get him "fired up". But if what I say gets people worked up one way or another, I must be on to something. Honestly though, I'm not really on to anything. I just enjoy being an instigator of thought.

And in the meantime, I'll try not to let the possibility that more than 3 people read my blog effect the way I do business around here.

5 comments:

brent said...

politics, religion, ab0rtion, marathon running...these are all hot button issues in society that motivate people come forth and to say and do all sorts of things eh? (just kidding on the last one ha ha). i keep meaning to call you btw to catch up but my new schedule is...well...i'm still adapting.

Sarah said...

Hi! I was nextblogging and found your blog and see that you are from MN. Me too! Nice blog!

gooose024 said...

here you go you have another follower.. lol

BLAZER PROPHET said...

To me a good blog does several things. It should offer deep insight into the blogger's mind. Since your viewers are 'invisible' as well as anonymous, you are left with a much easier task to unload your thoughts.

I also think a good blog should stir people to respond in a positive way. If the blog is too fanatical or lazy it misses the mark and blog surfers like myself will just pass over it.

Anonymous said...

Not sure where to post this but I wanted to ask if anyone has heard of National Clicks?

Can someone help me find it?

Overheard some co-workers talking about it all week but didn't have time to ask so I thought I would post it here to see if someone could help me out.

Seems to be getting alot of buzz right now.

Thanks