Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Record Hot Run

I was lamenting to my buddy this weekend about the fact that for all my running this year, I haven't actually gotten any personal records. In part it's due to my plantars and not wanting to force another injury and also due to just a different style of training. But sure enough, I had a record this week, running in probably the hottest weather I've ever done. I think my previous record was 93 degrees, but Tuesday night was 94! It was only a 6 mile recovery run, but it might as well have been 20 miles for how hard it was.

Tonight we baby sat my niece, so my brother and his wife could go see Inception. Sadly, he came to the conclusion about the movie that I refused to give in to. Because if you assume the movie ends that way, well, quite frankly the movie just sucks. But there are just too many damn hints to that particular assumption, which means I now have to change my review of the movie and say, it sucks!

I also promised some more pictures, so I snapped a couple tonight while we were playing with the girls. First we played with play dough for awhile, which got everywhere as it usually does. Somehow it even made it downstairs on the carpet...


Then Casey started having some fun playing around in her cousins car seat. She was rocking back and forth, having a great time.

No comments: