Sunday, October 16, 2005

Fantasy Football, week 6

I've reworked a decent amount of my squad. First off, I'm starting Culpepper again for the first time since week 3. Why? I figure if there is any chance he will have a good game, it will be coming off a bye week and a sex filled boat trip. I've also moved around some RBs since it didn't make much sense to have 2 RBs from the same team.

I love how the media is portraying the Vikings right now. "The mess that the Vikings have become." Friday night, Andrea and I went out to Champs restaurant for dinner. Some DJ was talking about the weekend specials and mentioned the Vikings. The entire restaurant boo'ed. Damn... oh well, I guess we can say goodbye to Tice next year? Because obviously, the players having crazy sex parties is all his fault.

PositionPlayer
QBD. Culpepper
WRKe. Johnson
WRK. Curtis
WRE. Kennison
RBS. Jackson
RBT. Barber
TEJ. Wiggins
WR/RBC. Perry
KS. Graham
DEFCarolina
DA. Wilson
DDo. Edwards

No comments: