Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Fantasy Football & More

I haven't posted in 5 days! Where is the time going? If I could quote one of my current favorite movies, "Time is an illusion. Lunch time, doubly so." Friday we took Megan on her first stroller ride. Just up and down the block, but it was fun! She slept through it, but hey - we've got that memory at least!


Saturday we took our first road trip. We drove all the way down to Lafayette to visit Andreas grand parents. Megan actually has 3 great grandmas and 2 great grandfathers! I really hope she gets to know them all the way I was able to get to know my great grandmother Ella. She was one remarkable person. The trip itself was great, takes an hour and a half to get down there, Megan slept the whole way. After some time with the great grandparents, we headed over to Andreas brothers place so Megan could meet her other Aunt and Uncle. On the way home she slept again, waking up just 5 miles before we arrived. Almost flawless!

Sunday Megan and I watched football... I almost turned the Vikings game off when it was 17-0 going into halftime, but Megan told me I should stick it out. Sure enough, she was right. That was a hell of a victory, but perhaps my faith in Daunte has been restored. I won Fantasy Football this weekend without having Daunte in, and I'm hesitant to put him in against Carolina on the road.

Other then that, things have been going pretty well. I've made it to the health club a few times, although I skipped today simply because I was too tired. I will go tomorrow and Thursday/Friday I think. It's been REALLY hard to try and think about exercise when I am already so exhausted by taking care of Megan. Today Andreas comment was "How can someone so small wear out 2 grown adults?" Damn good question! Before I know it, I'll be going back to work and Andrea will have some really tough nights. Hopefully she will be ready for it.

Speaking of Andrea, I will leave you with this picture. Yes, Andrea is weird. I think that's why I married her. The best part is the expression on Megans face, she seems to be thinking, "What the hell are you doing Mommy?". Enjoy!

No comments: