Friday, October 14, 2005

Sleep Deprivation

Andrea and I are dealing with the lack of sleep pretty well. We had a small scare Thursday night. Andreas feet were swelling a little more then normal, and when one started to swell more then the other, she called the Nurse hotline. They said she should goto the Emergency room because it could be a blood clot that could be very bad. So, 1 am we packed up and headed to the ER. 4 hours later, it was nothing to worry about and we were back home. Just made for a REALLY long night.

Today, Andrea forced me out of the house. I haven't been away from Megan since we brought her home. It was 70 degrees and sunny outside, so I figured it would be a perfect day for a bike ride. I got a good 25 miles in, it was very relaxing. What weird weather for October!

This weekend Grandma Joleen is going to be staying with us and help around the house a take care of Megan for an hour so Andrea and I can have a quick date night. Should be fun. It is really nice to have so much support from friends and family. I'll have to post later about Andreas crazy networking skills.

Daddy and Megan were able to grab a very much needed 3 hour nap.

2 comments:

brent said...

ha ha that picture is awesome. i gotta call you this weekend. sunday probably. i actually have a date on saturday.

Anonymous said...

That is the sweetest picture! --Jennifer