Sunday, October 02, 2005

Fantasy Football, week 4

I finally did it, I benched Culpepper! Turns out my brother never benched him in his other league, what a liar! But honestly, I feel like his performance last week was a fluke and I don't think he will do it again. Especially at an away game vs a decent team. On the other hand, K. Collins has a home game against Dallas. Now I know Oakland is 0-3, but that's really the fault of their running game. K. Collins still has been posting decent stats even through his losses, so I feel like today is their game. They are going to be at home and they are REALLY going to feel the need to win today in order to prevent an 0-4 start.

PositionPlayer
QBK. Collins
WRD. Driver
WRKe. Johnson
WRE. Kennison
RBT. Barber
RBS. Jackson
TEJ. Wiggins
WR/RBD. Foster
KS. Graham
DEFCarolina
DA. Wilson
DT. Parrish


Update: I have no clue how, but I was able to beat my undefeated sister-in-law! I'm not sure how this happened, seeing as I was pretty busy over the last 48 hours. But I checked scores today and I won! Looks like pulling Culpepper was the correct thing to do, and odds are he will stay out for awhile. Problem now is that next week, both my QBs have byes. I might just say who cares and take the loss, I'm not really sure.

Record: 2-2

1 comment:

Adam said...

What's happening with the baby???