Monday, May 01, 2006

Next Goal?

As I enjoy my 2nd day of no exercise, I'm trying to think of what I want to do next with fitness. I think for now, I should just kinda go through the motions until I come up with a plan. First though, I have to get my bike into the shop for a tune up and then get out there and do some biking soon! I won't stop running entirely, but it probably won't be much more then a once a week thing for me.

I've added a new blog to my links. I only like to add links to blogs of people I know personally. I think that I'm indirectly responsible for at least 3, maybe 4 people starting blogs. :-) I forgot to add Jim's blog back when he started at the beginning of April. Jim and I roleplay together, and he has a pretty good post about our recent session on Saturday. Don't think I could add much to it. Disgruntled players? Perhaps...

Last night we had a rough night with Megan. I have no clue what brought it on, but we did end up letting her cry it out. She only cried for 20-30 minutes before she fell asleep. I think the whole day she was building up to it, because all day she only had 4 naps of barely 30 mins a piece. It wasn't the easiest thing to deal with, all I could think about was that it was taking the "easy way out". But really, maybe its what Megan needs? Am I just trying to convince myself that it's okay to let her cry? Does she need to learn to go to sleep on her own without constant parent intervention? I don't know what right answer is, and sometimes it's hard to just trust my feelings.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Search your feelings, Shawn, you can't do this. I feel the conflict within you. Let go of your hate.