Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Memorial Day and more pictures

All the stress over the last few weeks has got me over eating and not exercising as much as I should. I'm back up to 207 on the scale. Not too worried about it, but it's not exactly the direction I want to be going. I went for a tough run tonight, outside where it was easily 85+ degrees out. Okay, maybe it wasn't that hot, but damn did it feel hot. Was a good run though, and tomorrow I'm going for my second biking outing of the summer.

Memorial Day was lots of fun, we headed over to Chanhassen for a BBQ lunch. Our original plans called for some outdoor time, including some bean bag horse shoes. The heat changed our plans to include some nice cool indoor trivial Pursuit. In the ever popular Guys vs. Girls, the girls kicked our butts. We conceded when it was five pies to two.

The funniest part of the day however, was Megan's first real interaction with a dog: Murray. She was VERY curious about the dog, and got very excited when he would come close enough for her to touch. When he barked, she would JUMP as if scared, but with a big smile on her face. It was all very cute... check out these shots.


Introducing: Bat Dog.


Megan gets doggy kisses.


EXTREME CLOSE UP!! WOOOOHHHHHH!! (Wayne's World)


Family poses for a Memorial Day picture.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»