Thursday, May 04, 2006

Spring Cold

I wasn't feeling exactly 100% going into the run last weekend. Apparently running 6.2 miles in the rain isn't the best thing when you think you might be getting a cold. It has hit me REALLY hard this week. I got some running in on Tuesday, but I'm not going to get to the gym the rest of this week. I'm just too run down and stuffed up.

I don't think I've mentioned this before, but my work recently started up an old tradition of having a social hour in the office. They bring a half keg into the lunch room and everyone has a few beers Friday afternoon at 4. They even have a giant neon sign that says "The Lounge". I haven't actually partook of the beverages yet due to various circumstances. One time I had to run after work, another time I didn't go... So I think this time, I'm going to enjoy a few beers.

Saturday night I have my second roleplaying group. It should be a lot of fun, I think the group is much more in sync with each other in terms of what they enjoy from roleplaying. It's also a little easier to be focused on roleplaying with a group of single guys without kids.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Can you believe Shawn's workplace does this? I think he said they offer cab vouchers home for people who drive.