Sunday, May 07, 2006

Not the Smartest

Staying up until 3am roleplaying while still very sick might not have been the brightest move. Oh well, we were having fun! Thankfully, Megan slept in really late (8am) and Andrea got up for her. Even though I feel like crap, I did get a solid 5-6 hours of sleep. It was worth it, roleplaying was a lot of fun. The session started out a tad slow as we dug into the details of camping rotations and misc stuff, but it picked up pace quickly. We moved the plot along, rescued some halflings and now are going to have to save a town with a poisoned water supply. All in a days work for a hero!

I haven't exercised since Tuesday. This is the longest stretch of time I've gone without exercising in well over 6 months. I'm pretty sure that I'll go tomorrow, my cold got a little better over the weekend. Hopefully I have this cold out of my system by the end of the week.

Speaking of colds, both Megan and Andrea caught it. Opps... Megan seems to be handling it well, sleeping okay and what not. She is sneezing a lot, and usually stuff comes flying out her nose when that happens. I did try the nose sucking thingy once, but it just seemed to piss her off more then do anything useful.

Megan has been doing a lot of this recently...



It's actually gotten to the point where I don't feel comfortable watching scary/R/movies with killing in them anymore, because she really is starting to watch intently. She usually just will watch scenes that catch her attention for 10-20 seconds and then go back to doing whatever else she was doing (usually this means playing with toys on or around her exersaucer). Time to start building up my Disney DVD collection!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was always partial to Cinderella myself....

Adam said...

Hey... just catching up on the previous few posts. Congrats on the run... it sounds like you did well for yourself! It's too bad the weather didn't cooperate. I had an idea for your next goal which you may or may not be interested in. What about some sort of run-bike biathlon? They must have a few of them throughout the year in various places:

http://www.silentsports.net/multisport.html

I hope your whole household feels better soon (maybe I'm a little late for that and everyone is better already). Take care. We'll talk to you guys soon.