Sunday, July 15, 2007

Not so lazy Sunday

Because I ended up doing a somewhat intensive run Friday night, I delayed a long run until this morning. Got a solid 12 miles in at a decent pace. Actually, I didn't monitor my pace the entire run. This goes back to when I first started using the heart rate monitor. Instead of constantly checking my pace or distance, I was only checking my heart rate. The goal being to keep my heart rate below a certain level. It seemed to work out much better, as I never felt like I was running too hard.

Although I mentioned seeing Harry Potter this weekend, my brother reported that it was only mediocre. Good, but nothing special... So I compromised and went to see Die Hard 4, because everyone seemed to enjoy it, and Andrea wanted to see that more then Harry Potter. It was a fun movie, a bit over the top a times, but still fun. The jet scene at the end was really the last straw for me where I went, "Okay... come on, that is just TOO much." It was like Bruce Willis just wanted to make the most macho, big explosions, huge stunts movie that he could. And in that regard, he succeeded.

Speaking of my brother... I haven't heard how the rest of his move went. I only helped for about 3 hours on Thursday night, I didn't stick around for the unpacking. For the most part, they planned to just unload the back of the truck into the garage/living room and then slowly bring stuff in over time. I did get to see the place they are moving into, and it is very nice. I think the change will do him good, and the extra space will help. Hopefully they will have us over once they've got everything settled.

Rest of today I'm going to rest and play some World of Warcraft... My character is level 64, so just 6 more levels to go. (70 is the maximum) Should take somewhere around 6-8 hours per level, so only about 40 hours to go! A simple work week, no problem!

No comments: