Sunday, July 01, 2007

Mom's Club Picnic

At the last minute, I remembered to bring my camera along. Actually, we were already out of the driveway and Andrea remembered. The crappy part is, I didn't charge the batteries, so I was only able to get a couple of pictures. Thankfully, they were all pretty good ones.

Megan playing with one of the lawn games we brought, Ladder Golf.


Megan showing the older boy the obviously easier way to throw the bean bags into the holes.


We had two tables full of food, and one person making hot dogs on the grill. There was more then enough food for everyone.


Megan and I enjoying the swing.


Posing with the party viewable in the background.


It was a great event, Andrea did a lot to organize and bring it all together. No kids were injured and everyone had a fun time. We were exhausted after we got home, and so enjoyed the rest of the day just relaxing.

Today will be much of the same, although I got a short bike ride in this morning and hopefully we will visit a park this evening for something fun to do. This last picture was taken a few days ago by Andrea. She came into Megan's room to find her having done this all by herself.

No comments: