Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Sun and Rain

It's always tough going back to work after a long break. This week is no exception, as work continued to stress me out. The blow has been somewhat lessoned by the fact the company is doing well enough to give everyone bonus checks. I suppose I shouldn't be complaining.

It finally cooled down enough to do an outside run and what happens? It rains on me! It wasn't too bad, it must have only rained for about 5 minuted at most. Directly after the rain, it was pure sun shine, no clouds, very nice. I would have liked to go longer but needed to get home in time for dinner.

Tonight Andrea is having a Mom's club business meeting at our house, so Megan and I have to stay down stairs while the women folk do thier thing up stairs. Not like that's very different from our typical evenings, other then the fact that I'll get to sneak up stairs for fruit & cake.

I completely forgot that the newest Harry Potter comes out today. Not sure why they picked a midweek release, needless to say, I won't be getting around to seeing it until this weekend. My brother is going tonight, so I'm sure he will give me the low down tomorrow. I am helping him move for what must be the third time. (third times the charm?) They are moving into some very quality town homes in Burnsville with another couple and one other person. There will be a lot more space and 2 floors seperating the guys loud TV's / late night video game playing from the bed rooms. Should be nice for anyone living there trying to maintain a semi-normal sleeping schedule.

Not much else going on this week or weekend, so don't expect much in the way of blog posts. Don't see much point to wasting good blog space with me rambling on about nothing much at all. Wait... that's just what I did. Okay, enough of this, time for video games!!

No comments: