Thursday, September 06, 2007

Quarter past Midnight

It's techincally Thursday, which means it's actually been a week between posts. My big thing was trying to get at least something up once a week, so here I find myself up way to late once again, blogging for no reason in particular. I'll blame Megan!

She has been staying up VERY late the last two nights. First, yesterday she didn't get a good nap in during the day and ended up really crabby when I got home, and obviously just exhausted. After dinner she practically fell asleep in her highchair. So after dinner, her and I laid down on our bed and napped for an hour. I got up, and let her sleep for another 30 minutes.... That was until 7:30pm. Needless to say, she was up late that night. Today, she ended up getting exhausted from various activities and fun stuff, so she slept from 2pm until 6pm!! Again this lead to another late night

We probably should be putting her down at an earlier time, at least by 10pm each night. This midnight stuff has to go... It's just bad news.

So tomorrow night, I am going to be doing my first work running club event. Should be fun, although if it is as hot out tomorrow night as it was tonight.... wheww, it's going to be rough. I finally updated my MP3 play list again. Threw out most of the current playlist, brought back some of the old playlist, and sprinkled a few new songs on top for good measure. It's funny, but it felt like the only reason I actually got a run in tonight was the fact that I was looking forward to listening to the new play list. Crazy what little changes like that can do to help your motivation.

Okay... off to bed I go.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Blame Can-a-da! Blame Can-a-da!