Thursday, August 30, 2007

SPOYLD1

Saw someone with that license plate tonight. Why would you put something on your car that is basically saying something negative about you? I mean, I guess one could argue that "spoiled" isn't a negative thing...

Anyway, thought I'd get a post up tonight before the weekend hits, because there is a good chance I won't find any time. Why? Because we have big memorial weekend plans? Naw, nothing like that. It's Alterac Valley weekend in World of Warcraft! Bonus honor points, so I'll be doing that all weekend. I need about 25,000 honor points. If your lucky, you can get around 1,200 points per hour in Alterac Valley. That translates to about 20 hours I have to get in...

How was that for a paragraph you probably a) have no clue what I'm talking about and b) could absolutely care less?

In other news, someone at my work place has started an official company sponsored Running Club. I signed up mainly for the free wicking T-shirt. On top of that, they will be sponsoring up to 3 races a year! Considering some of those races can be as much as $40 dollars a pop, I saw that as a great way to get something I would have done anyway for free. We will probably have one sponsored event this year, so I might actually have one last competitive race to train for.

Now... to see if Megan will let me watch the Vikings game. So far, it doesn't look good. She's crying and yelling at me wondering why she can't watch her cartoon movies. It's football season Megan, there might be more of this!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's the saddest face I ever saw. Is she SPOYLD2?
Naw-just 2.
Mom