Sunday, January 20, 2008

Slight Slacking

Couple times last week I thought about getting something posted but just never got around to it. Main reason I think is that nothing too exciting is going on really. This cold weather just kind of grinds everything to a halt. I managed to get one run in this morning, but other then that I haven't left the house all weekend. A high temp of negative 7 yesterday!!

Not a lot of news on the Megan language front. We are starting with some sign language things, which she is picking up rather quickly. Although we tried to teach her "more" and "please" at the same time, she seems to use "please" for both now. She has also become SLIGHTLY less demanding of movie time, only wanting to watch them at night which I think might be a decent compromise. That isn't to say I've abandoned the idea of TV removal YET... Time will tell.

The gym traffic is slowing down already - maybe it's just the cold weather. But the last few nights I've been able to get in fine and right away. I think I'm going to get outside earlier this year then previous, simply because I miss it so much already.

In other news, I'm going to attempt to get some Dungeons and Dragons going again this year. I decided I needed at least one other hobby besides World of Warcraft. My guess? It might last long enough to keep me occupied through June, but I could see it falling apart through the summer. Once again, time will tell.

No comments: