Friday, August 22, 2008

The Friday Post

I did want to get more then one post up this week, but it just didn't happen. Main reason was that I had a D&D session on a week night this week (Thursday) so I was busy preparing for that most of the week. It went pretty well, I have a old friend joining the group which is great, and I still think the new 4th edition is going to be some long term fun.

I'm home alone tonight because Andrea and Megan are down visiting Grandma and Papa B tonight. I thought about checking out Tropic Thunder, but in the end just wanted a quite night to myself. Granted I ended up doing about an hour of work but oh well. I also wrapped up some D&D and got my runs uploaded, which I had been slacking on for awhile.

Some big things coming up in the next few weeks, from our 9 year anniversary to Megan's first day of pre-school. I haven't decided yet how I'm going to do that, but I think I will just come in late to work that day so I can be home when they come to pick her up. I have NO clue how she might react... she will either be totally excited and not even care about jumping on to a bus and going away, or she will be totally freaked out. I think Megan has some parts of my personality, and extremes is one of them.

Anyway, here is one of the videos I captured from last weekend I just wanted to share. This is right after our long bike ride and Megan was ready to go home. While I was packing up the bike and such, she wandered over to a bench to relax for a bit. I joined her and she told me she was ready to head back.

No comments: