Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Uhhh GPS... cool

Just did my first run with my fancy new GPS running watch. I don't know why I didn't get one before. 1800+ miles on my old watch, that gave me inconsistant results and only a small amount of information (distance)... to this:


Needless to say... that's only the tip of the iceberg in terms of information provided by the new watch. I'm totally hooked, wish I had got it in time for the 25k this past weekend.

I'll post more about that and maybe my insane Cookie Adventure later. I don't have a lot of time tonight so I'll just end with some new pictures.

Megan ready for her first day of school last week. Sounds like today went okay as well, however she didn't nap today after school so she was kind of grumpy tonight. (understatement?)



Just a cute picture of Megan with pigtails.

No comments: