Thursday, February 26, 2009

Snow way!

The last thing I would have expected today was 10 inches of snow. But that's MN for ya. People were bailing ship pretty fast at work, everyone rushing to work from home. I jumped on that band wagon quick and left at 2pm. Decided to skip my run and just come straight home. On the way home I saw 4 cars in the ditch, and one car directly behind me that spun out and almost turned completely around. He stayed on the road and no one behind him hit him, but for a split second I thought he was gonna side swipe my rear end.

My run yesterday started out very positive. Initially, no pain, felt pretty much like a normal run like I had hoped. 2 miles in, and my muscle just spasm'ed again and it felt the same as over the weekend. Sore, but I could run on it, so I finished out 6 more miles. Not recovered yet apparently. Maybe the forced day off today is a good thing.

Andrea's birthday is this weekend, I don't really know what we are doing yet. Maybe she's waiting for me to figure something out, but that probably won't happen. (Hint: Andrea, you should just plan something or tell me what you want to do!) She is going out with a friend tomorrow night, but other then that we have no plans this weekend. Might be a video gaming, running, generally sloth filled weekend.

Sarah: the song I posted recently is by "Over the Rhine", and its called "The Poopsmith Song". Here is an amazon link, you can find lots more from there:

The Poopsmith Song

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Shawn! Sorry I'm super behind reading your blog - I used to check in every week and lately I've gone to about once a month. Life is just getting in the way...