Sunday, August 09, 2009

You're Mom Dude!

Megan's latest catch phrase is quite amusing (blog title). Not quite sure why she put it together, but it makes me laugh. This weekend ended up being crazy full of everything. I'll sum up:

Friday night: Neighbors over for some of my apparently awesome homemade pizza.
Saturday: In-laws visit at noon, with Megan's two cousins. Andrea and I snuck away to see G.I. Joe (and it rocked).
Sunday: Drive down to Rochester to visit an old college roommate in town for a week, who also just had his first daughter 2 weeks before Casey was born. Drive all the way home to Grandma Gayle's house to celebrate her birthday with pizza and ice cream cake!

I even snuck in two runs, Friday night before company (on the mill) and Sunday morning. It was a tad humid this morning, but I got a solid 13.5 miles in. Next weekend might be the new distance record, more on that later. Just wanted to get some pics up from the weekend. And yes, my camera is dying slowly so some of these pictures suck hard.

The visitors on Saturday:


Just the family:


Casey checking out her uncle sporting a new beard:


Megan playing too:

1 comment:

spock74 said...

Cute pics! How's Adam? I still haven't figured out his daughter's name.