Saturday, January 23, 2010

Video Day

I haven't got any pictures or videos up since Christmas, so I figured it was about time. Casey has really started getting around this last month, climbing up on things, etc. It's hard to say if she will be walking before 1 year, maybe. Not much new on the Megan front, although she has started up swimming lessons again and is doing well. Swimming is something she definitely just enjoys, so we will probably keep that going.

Today is a day of errands and misc stuff, with a dinner date tonight with another couple. We are heading out to eat at Crave, at the Mall of America. I'm hoping our experience is not quite the same as Steve's, I wouldn't mind a mildly bad experience that included a free meal.

Anyway, on to the videos! First up, Megan and Casey speak into the Microphone:



And the second video, from a few nights ago. I was just changing Casey's diaper and she was just soooo giggly. I had to capture it.



Ahhh the sound of laughing babies. Maybe Casey will become an Internet craze and get 95 million hits like that one video. If the video doesn't put a smile on your face, I don't think anything could!

1 comment:

The Rain Crab said...

Awww.. ur gals are soo cute!!!