Wednesday, May 05, 2010

Confession Time

It's been a hard decision, but I think I need to come clean. I've been trying to hide it for awhile, and struggling with it, so it's time to just get it out in the open: I like all the stupid Kesha songs I hear on the radio.

There, I said it. Does it make me a horribly sick person? Maybe... but the songs are just so stupidly funny and completely catchy that I simply can't help myself. Clearly she has no talent what so ever, but the songs are just addicting. Think of me what you will, but it's the sad truth! I love the end of the one song where she goes "I like your beard". It's like she's talking just to me!

Okay, on a more serious note, I can't believe we are already into May. May for crying out loud! The year is almost half over and I don't even remember how it started! I'm enjoying the nicer weather, and so is Megan. She spends more time outdoors than inside these days, and that's a good thing. Casey is SO close to walking... I think she might be walking before her first birthday in 3 weeks.

I've been wanting to get some more "In-Depth" posts up, like I did with running and work. The next two subjects are going to be weight and parenting. Both tough subjects, but I think it would do me some good to get my ideas out. Look for those later this month.

So speaking of music - another new cheesy song on the radio that I currently like:

B.o.B - Nothin' On You ft. Bruno Mars [Official Video]

You can make fun of me if you want. It's okay. :-)

And on the note of parenting, I should go now and attempt to work on one of my biggest issues as of late: getting Megan to bed at a decent time. Wish me luck!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Ha! I'm smiling because I know exactly what you're talking about when it comes to secretly liking Kesha's talentless and cheesy yet somehow addicting songs... I thought I was the only one!

AND the "I like your beard" part is my absolute favorite.. I'll sit through the whole song just so I can get to the end and turn it up for that part. ^_^ So glad to hear I'm not alone! ahaha

Kell said...

OMG, since you've opened the door, I'll come clean as well. I just added two Kesha songs to my running list. I blame my daughter, though she won't claim me for my Marilyn Manson and NIN.