Wednesday, September 28, 2005

The Due Date

We have officially arrived at the due date... and so far nothing is happening. Tomorrow we go to see the doctor and discuss what next. I assume a little more waiting, but you never know. We heard two stories in our birth class about people who were induced the day after their due date. I'm not sure if Andrea and I are down on the insta-induce method, so we will probably take some time to discuss with the doctor our options.

It occurred to me that I haven't posted any pictures in awhile, just my rambling incoherent thoughts. So, without further ado, here are some pictures. Last week we had Megan's first birthday party. We were guessing she was -1 week old!

And here are some pictures of Andrea from today, the Due Date!

1 comment:

Adam said...

Good luck with everything!!! We can't wait to see you guys and Megan when she arrives!!