Tuesday, January 09, 2007

15 Months Old

Title says it all, today is the 15 month mark for Meganator. She has a wellness appointment on Thursday, which I'm sure will be no big deal. I actually think there are no shots for once. I still worry about her eye situation, it's so hard to tell if it's getting any better. Bright light still causes her weak eye to go way off to the side. Her follow-up eye appointment is next week, so I'll report more then.


We recently ordered some new patches, they are a tad smaller and might fit a little better.


I didn't realize I caught this photo until recently. Megan is in the middle of a head-banging session, you can see her hair flailing around.


There was no warning on the bag that said kids couldn't play with it... so I figured what the heck!


You looking at me? (Megan did this herself btw)


Just a picture Andrea took on accident, but it turned out cute.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Okay, since no others have commented, I will. Could Megan possibly be any cuter? I don't think so.