Monday, January 01, 2007

Not exactly as planned

Happy New Year everyone! I'm in a slightly better mood now, but last night was not a very good time. Thanks to the wonderful weather that decided to wait until Dec 31st to kick in, things did not go exactly as we had wanted them to. We headed out to visit some friends and quickly realized how bad it was. We were forced to turn back home... I realize now it was the right decision, but it still doesn't make it any easier. While on the way home I realized we'd be driving within a mile of my brothers apartment, and so I thought well let's make something out of this New Year and stop in and visit for awhile. That also did not happen due to me getting mixed up on directions and the driving getting even worse as we went. All in all, our New Years Eve plans ended up being almost 2 hours in the car before getting home safely.

I spent the remainder of the evening finishing Zelda: Twilight Princess (about 40 hours total play time to complete) and then watching A Scanner Darkly with Andrea (which turned out to be a very good movie btw). Not exactly what I had planned for my New Years Eve, but sometimes you just have to roll with the punches.


Megan helping me save Hyrule, moments before finishing Zelda: Twilight Princess.


Just some cute Megan pics in her new KG jersey.


Future basketball player!

P.S. Quick addition to this post - If you are someone I know visiting my blog and you have your own going but I don't know about it, make sure to let me know! I want to add more blog links, especially of people that are posting regularly. Thank you, that is all!

1 comment:

Scooter said...

Geez. We drove 2.5 hours on 494/94 with a car that petered out and a three year old in the car...it wasn't that bad ;)