Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Where did April go?

Just a combination of factors making this month fly by, work being the biggest factor. For whatever reason, it's hardly bothering me that much. Maybe it's just the bigger thoughts about baby Casey arriving any day now that are keeping me occupied. We haven't done a whole lot of planning, but I guess we figure we know what to expect this time around, so we aren't worried. As long as Andrea gets her hospital bags ready to go and we have a solid plan for what to do with Megan, I think we will be fine.

I've been enjoying the weather, the outdoor running season has begun full swing. Been running some fast paces lately in preperation for the Get in Gear 10k this weekend. I'm hoping the good weather of this week holds out long enough to last through Saturday morning.

Megan has been doing awesome, enjoying school and all the other activities Andrea plans for her. She started swimming lessons a few weeks ago, which she has really enjoyed. She needs to work on putting her face under water, but follows other directions well.

Looking forward to the start of the summer movie season with X-men coming up soon. Here is the full list of movies I'm dying to see in 2009:

May 1st: X-Men Origins: Wolverine
May 8th: Star Trek
May 21st: Terminator Salvation
June 24th: Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen
July 15th: Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
Aug 7th: G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra

There are a few comedies this year I'd also like to see, but they end up lower on the priority list. The above list are the ones I will see for sure, no matter what, even if Casey is born that weekend! (the 3 in May) Although this list might not compare to 2007, The Year of the Movie, it's still good list.

2 comments:

Andrea said...

bags--haha funny, I'm going to pack ONE bag for me. It's amazing all the stuff they supply in the hospital, I hardly needed anything I had packed last time. If it counts, I'll also be packing a bag for Megan to go stay overnight at the Grandparents.

Adam said...

Should have listened to this advice...we had three bags and I think we used one blanket we brought with us and nothing else :P