Friday, February 23, 2007

Bring on the Storm

The weekend is here! And not a second too early. I've been counting down the hours until this weekend since 10am on Monday morning when all this shit hit the fan at work. I got through it all, it ended on an up note for the most part. I was out of the office by 3:30pm today. Can't complain with that.

Originally we had planned on going to check out a movie tonight, Number 23 with Jim Carrey. Unfortunately we had to cancel because Megan had a few vomit incidents this week. Once on Wednesday afternoon and then again one more time today. She doesn't seem sick or have a temperature, so it's most likely not a flu or anything like that. But we aren't sure what it is, so we didn't want to take any chances.

Tomorrow Megan and I were supposed to attend a birthday party in Woodbury. But with this weather that is starting up, in combination with Megan's status might make me change plans. We'll have to see how bad it is tomorrow afternoon and see how Megan is feeling by then. It's at a big gigantic inflatable jumping palace, and we already know how much Megan loves those!!

And then finally, tomorrow night is the end-all-be-all of Dungeons and Dragons sessions. I'll have to be careful not to get my hopes up too high, because something will just have to go wrong. But I'm sure that everyone is going to have a great time and remember this session for quite awhile. Perhaps I will actually end up setting the bar TOO high, and I'll never be able to out do myself again. Sunday's post will most likely be my analysis of the entire session. So look forward to that! Or... maybe not.

No comments: