Sunday, December 18, 2005

Fantasy Football, Playoff style

The playoffs have begun! With some last minute changes to my team, I honestly wasn't expecting to win any games during the play-offs. I just don't have enough of those "key" players that have consistent solid performance. Most of my wins have come off of flukes like, a Defense player getting an fumble recover for a TD or one particular receiver getting 3 TDs.

Going into Sunday, the same thing is happening, but I honestly feel like I might have a chance to pull out a win. The reason? Tiki Barber. He must have had the game of his life last night. 220 yards, 2 TDs. The guy was worth 40 points!! But then I have E. Kennison for a WR - he was worth 0 points due to a lost fumble. Still, with a 40 point head start from one player, I definitely have a shot.

PositionPlayer
QBM. Hasselbeck
WRD. Driver
WRE. Kennison
WRB. Engram
RBD. Foster
RBT. Barber
TEL. Smith
WR/RBKe. Johnson
KS. Graham
DEFCarolina
DD. Sharper
DDo. Edwards


And as a side note, Megan's first visit with Santa:

No comments: