Saturday, December 10, 2005

Where is all my time?

I know, I know, I should really post more. Not just for everyone that wants to see pictures of Megan, but for myself too. One of the whole reasons I started a blog was to post all those crazy thoughts I have during a typical day. Right now I'm still getting used to the work schedule. With only 4 or 5 hours a night free when I get home, blogging is pretty far from my mind. I'm not about to start blogging at work, thats for sure.

Right now I'm just struggling trying to find balance. Balance of where and how I spend those few precious hours each week day night. I personally don't want to live for the weekends. I don't want Saturday/Sunday to be the only days I actually enjoy life. Thankfully Andi is encouraging my workout time during the week, even though I'm sure she'd love to have me home as early as possible every night.

I think I'm going to cut this post short and try to organize some thoughts for tomorrow. Maybe I'll post about how I'm going to be in my Fantasy Football playoffs or how I'm almost done with Ninja Gaiden on MASTER NINJA!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on having your fantasy football team make the playoffs. I have a website where I provide free weekly fantasy football coverage. I provide updated injuries, possible free agents available, and recommendations on who to start. Feel free to visit the site at www.drufantasyfootball.com.

Happy Holidays,

DR U