Friday, December 23, 2005

Heading into Christmas

Had a quiet week this week, Monday I called in sick due to my cold. It was at the peak and I just didn't feel like going into work. It seems that Megan has still not got any cold. Pretty happy about that, she is sleeping good this week. One night she even slept as many as 8 hours over night. Then 3 quick days at work before heading into the 4 day Christmas weekend.

I've been doing pretty good with my fitness the last week, even though I ate way to much food at my company dinner on Thursday, I've managed to drop a few more pounds. I can smell my first goal just barely around the corner. The goal of going from "Obese" to "Overweight" on the BMI scale. So close! I bet it will happen sometime towards the end of January or early Feb.

A new development in my fitness is that my brother has decided to join Lifetime, and we've already gone together once. I like to think that a small part of his motivation is my change in health, and he told me that it was (in not so many words). To think that my lifestyle changes could reverberate out and have an effect on more then just myself, well that's pretty cool.

Tomorrow Andrea and I are hosting Christmas eve at our house. It will be the first time a lot of my relatives have been to our house, so that will be really cool. I think our house is big enough for the amount of guests we are having. I'll take some pictures and post them up later this weekend.

And last, this weekend I head into the Championship game of our Fantasy Football league. Is there a chance I could actually win the whole thing? Maybe... stranger things have happened. The end of the football season gets all messed up as teams don't play starters or switch things around because the last few games don't matter. (for some teams). I'll post an update on Sunday on how it looks!

No comments: