Sunday, December 25, 2005

Merry Christmas!

3 hours of Christmas left and I thought I'd get a quick post out. I'm beat, it's been a long two days. As I mentioned, last night we hosted Christmas Eve at our house. It was nice and WOW crazy, but in a good way. This morning we started out early at 10am, heading to Lafayette (small town north of New Ulm). Megan slept the whole way for that first trip, so that was great. From there we headed east over to Cannon Falls, once again Megan slept the entire way except for the last 6 miles. We really lucked out! Then back home by 8pm tonight. I'm exhausted and all I did was eat and drive it seems like.

I got my usual set of Best Buy gift cards and I'm thinking I might break down and buy an MP3 player. Yes, I know, your probably wondering why I don't own one yet. Truth is, I'm not a huge music person. I mean, I like music but mainly I just like to listen to it while I'm at work. Recently, I've kinda been thinking it would be fun/nice to have music to listen to while I work out. You can only handle so much Back Street Boys and Britney Spears over the gyms loud speakers.

Lastly, I lost my Fantasy Football game this weekend. It was a close game (within a few points) up until a very crucial game for both me and my opponent. That was the Seattle-Indianapolis game. I had Hasselbeck as QB and my opponent had Shaun Alexander as RB. Although Hasselbeck had a good game, Alexander had an even better game. In fact, one of Hasselbeck's TD throws was to Alexander (thus negating the TD). I made a good run and overall, I'm pretty happy to get second place in my first ever attempt at Fantasy Football.

Tomorrow I'll post a purely photo diary of the entire Christmas weekend. Check back for that!

1 comment:

Adam said...

Merry Christmas to the three of you! We're glad to hear everything is going so well with Megan and all the other major events that happened this year. Big congrats on the fantasy football! Have a good New Year's and we'll talk to you when we get back in the US (Jan. 10).