Thursday, November 16, 2006

Corporate Speak

A survey of office workers found that the use of management jargon by bosses lowers employee morale. Workers said they were particularly depressed by the terms "getting one's ducks in a row" and "thinking outside the box."
My personal favorite is "touching base". That one just depresses me. I know there are other ones, but I can't think of any right now. Lets just say, I'm glad that tomorrow is Friday and that next week is only 3 days long.

Andrea and I are going to try a little challenge starting on the 22nd, the day before Thanksgiving. I don't know exactly what it's called, but something along the lines of the "Maintain Challenge." The gist is, we will both weigh in on the 22nd with the goal of maintaining that weight until Jan 1st. Little does Andrea know, that I have serious weight loss goals from now until then, so I don't think it will be that hard for me... Anyway, onto some pictures:


Megan sitting in her carseat inside. I can remember when she barely fit in there!


Megan and Uncle Scott playing around one night.


Cute, peaceful, sleeping Megan. Scott, if you're reading this, you will be happy to know that Megan is just like you - she loves to sleep on her stomach!

No comments: