Thursday, November 23, 2006

Thanksgiving pictures

Thanksgiving was a smashing success this year, as we made the rounds to both Andrea's parents house and my Mom's house. Andrea called it "one of the best Thanksgiving's ever". Not quite sure what all qualified it as such! Here are some pictures from the day, obviously all about Megan!


Megan fell in love with this ball almost as soon as we got to the Bieraugel house. So much that we ended up bringing it home with us.


Still has that ball! (this was right before we left)


Playing around with Papa B.


Megan enjoyed her first piece of pumpkin pie. Maybe too much, because she ate the ENTIRE piece, and then got a little sick later.


All that fun and food makes for a tired little girl...


Megan got a new dress when we got to my Mom's house. This dress was hand made and won first prize in a fair. Very cool!


Another cute picture of her new dress.

That's all for now, I'll be doing a long run tomorrow to work off all the food and trying to enjoy the rest of my weekend. Some things have developed regarding my attempts to start Dungeons and Dragons again that have got me in a bad mood, but I'll try to shake that off with my run and see how things play out. Right now, it's not looking too good.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That dress is freaking adorable! She's like a little swiss miss.