Sunday, May 06, 2007

Irresistible

What a perfect day to stay inside and relax. Too bad it's not looking to get any better... I have to admit that running on the treadmill isn't as easy as it used to be. I find that it's just too easy to stop when I get bored. At least with running outside, by the time I start to get bored, I have to turn around and run back.

I ended up going to the 10am Spiderman, and it was great. No crowd, no young kids, just a few normal adults enjoying the movie. Well... as normal as it is to see a movie at 10am. I've come to realize that my desire to see movies during the day is rooted in my dislike of crowds. Last week at the 10k, I didn't even want to get in line for the free post-race food because the lines were so stupid long. (I did end up getting in line, and it wasn't so bad).

Yesterday I also finally got a badly need wardrobe update. Mostly it was just work shirts that I needed. It was almost exactly a year ago I got new pants that actually fit, but I never got new shirts. I've been wearing 3X-LT shirts still. The hardest part about buying new shirts was deciding between Large and Medium. (I know, my life is rough...) I just couldn't convince myself that the mediums actually fit and looked better. I kept worrying that they'd shrink and then never fit, or they'd look too tight. In the end, I was able to get past whatever mental block I had and for better or worse bought a whole slew of medium shirts.

Only problem is after getting everything out of the bag last night, it looks like they forgot to put the belt that I bought in the bag. So now I have to go back today and convince them they didn't give me my belt. Hopefully that won't be too much of a hassle...

Here are some recent cute pictures of Megan. The first is one night Megan was just playing with Andrea's hair on the couch, it was so precious. Until she started pulling her hair and slapping Andi's head... Megan hits? You bet!



Andrea also bought Megan some new PJs the other day, and they are so cute on her. This picture is from just last night, she was running around and I was snapping shots of her.

No comments: